Infinix Hot 7 is the latest smartphone from Infinix under it affordable HOT series. Infinix Mobility officially announced the new device through their page. The newest member in the HOT series “Infinix Hot 7” is an upgrade of the Hot 6 with impressive feature.
The infinix Hot 7 is a model device for mid range smartphones, with flagship specifications, at entry-level pricing. At first glance, the new Infinix Hot 7 is design like the recently announced Hot 6x. However, it maintains the trendy sleek slim bezel design like the hot 6 series.
The smartphone has a screen size display of 6.2 inch FHD Notch screen in19:9 Aspect ratio for wider view with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. Infinix Hot 7 sports a FullView notched display which means the device embrace the 19:9 aspect ratio allows the smartphone to view wider images.
This Hot 7 fingerprint reader is positioned at the rear side of the phone for easy reach of your index finger. A camera sensor and dual-LED flash are also located at the backside, millimeters away from the fingerprint scanner. Smart photography is the watchword on this smartphone; that’s because AI assists it’s front and back cameras.
On the rear, you get a 13-megapixel front camera to takes cool conspicuous images in portraits mode with an autofocus dual flashlight. The back camera has an artificial intelligence mode for high performance while capturing images.
For selfie captures, the Hot 7 comes with an ultra-enhanced 8M low-light Front camera with Led flash light selfie fans. The selfie snapper also supports Face unlock, facial recognition that helps you top up your security.
Under the hood of the infinix Hot 7 is the Mediatek MT6580P chip coupled with a Quad-core processor and 64-bit CPU architecture. The 4-cores of processor here reaches a standard speed of 1.3GHz with 32nm process technology for a smooth ride.
In the graphics department, the Mali-400MP2 graphics processor is in charge. This combination helps produce an optimum performance with less power consumption & more which helps the device to work very fast.
Infinix Hot 7 runs on Os version Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box topped with the company’s XOS Honeybee v4.1 skin. The Hot 7 higher version features a 2GB RAM and a 32GB internal Storage, unlike, the 16 gb Rom seen on the lats year Hot 6model.The internal storage can be expanded up to 128GB with a memory card.
Infinix Hot 7 powerhouse is taken care of by a huge 4000mah battery capacity.
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 75.3 x 8 mm (6.17 x 2.96 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 174 g (4.02 oz)
- Build: Premium Plastic
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.2 inches, 96.7 cm2 (~82.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1500 pixels (~268 ppi density)
- Touch Screen: Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Display ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3 (unconfirmed): – 2.5D Curved Glass, – XOS 4.1 Honeybee
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6580A
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (32nm)
- GPU: Mali-400MP2
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB
- Storage Capacity: 32 GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Phonebook: Practically Unlimited
- Call Record: Practically Unlimited
- Back Camera Type: Double Lenses
- Back Camera Sensor(s): 13+2-megapixel main camera
- Back Camera Features: PDAF, Geo-tagging, panorama, f/2.0 aperture
- Video Resolution: 1080p@30fps
- LED Flash: Yes, dual-LED
- Front Camera Type: Single Lens
- Front Camera Sensor(s): 5-megapixel, 1.4µm
- Front Camera Features: FaceID, Face Beautification, HDR
- Video Resolution: 720@30fps
- LED Flash: Yes, Dual-LED
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Speaker Location: Chin, below display
- Audio Jack Type: Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sound Enhancements: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- USB: Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP
- Wi-fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot