Overview of iPhone X
iPhone X features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with HDR and True Tone. An all-screen design and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. iPhone X features the most durable glass ever in a smartphone. With glass on the front and back and surgical-grade stainless steel. It also charges wirelessly. This high end smartphone is water and dust Resistance. Featuring a 12MP rear dual cameras with dual optical image stabilization and fast lenses so you can capture breathtaking moments (photo and videos) even in low light. While the front camera features a 7MP TrueDepth camera with Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting.
Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. The Face ID provides secure authentication, using your face. Facial Mapping, enabled by the TrueDepth camera, projects and analyzes more than 30k invisible dots on your face to create a precise depth map of your face. Adaptive Recognition means that your Face ID adapts to physical changes in your appearance over time.
Powered by the A11 Bionic chip, which is the smartest and most powerful chip ever in a smart phone. It features a neural engine capable of 600 billion operations per second. The four efficiency cores in the A11 are 70% faster than A10 Fusion. And the two performance cores are up to 25 percent faster. iPhone X supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. And iOS 12 is the most advanced mobile operating system with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera—Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic with Neural Engine
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group FaceTime