- Diagnostic & Security
ELM 327 Super Mini ELM Obdii 327 Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Tool
- Supports all OBD-II Protocols (ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM)
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database), clear trouble codes, turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light) as well as display current sensor data
- Easy to Use: Plug the device in your car’s OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for “OBDII” and pair with it (pin 1234), run the download App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car’s ECU successfully
- For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
- Support Cars: Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles located in USA that are OBD2 compliant including but not limited to Volkswagen, GM, Chevrolet, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Dodge, Peugeot, Subaru, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.
- Automobiles Cares & Tools, Diagnostic & Security
Maxiscan MS309 Automobile Diagnostic Tools
It Provides easy and quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes and their definitons on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996.
Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve the same
information as larger more expensive scanners
Works with all 1996 & later OBD2 compliant US, European and Asian
Easily determines the cause of the ?Check Engine Light?.
Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3,
and U1) codes.
Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes & resets monitors.
Displays DTC definitions onscreen.
Views freeze frame data.
Displays monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions).
Identifies pending codes.
Bilingual interface & DTC definitions in English or Spanish.
Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID & CVN).
Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) & all other current OBD-II
Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
DTC lookup software CD included.
- Diagnostic & Security
Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner ELM 327 For Multi-brand CANBUS Support All OBD2 ModelDiagnostic & Security
Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner ELM 327 For Multi-brand CANBUS Support All OBD2 Model
Brand new and high quality.
Super Mini ELM327 OBD2 OBDII Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Interface Scanner, Easy to take.
Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles.
Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10meters.
Software included for Palm, PDA, Mobile, Windows PC, Smartphone.
Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light).
Display current sensor data, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
Support OBD-II protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM.
Product type: Mini ELM327 V1.5 OBD2 II Bluetooth Car Auto Diagnostic Interface Scanner Tool.